Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you! We treat the information you provide us (such as your name or email -“Personal Information” as further defined below) with the highest level of integrity and responsibility. This statement describes what we collect, what we do with it.
What Information We Collect:
We collect two basic types of information from you, personal information and non-personal information. Personal information is information that you may supply to us, as described more fully below, i.e., when you make a purchase, obtain a subscription, complete a survey or participate in a promotion or provide your e-mail address. Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you, but it may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics and use of the internet (“Non-Personal Information”).
In order to provide you with the best customer experience, we occasionally ask you to tell us a little about yourself. The type of personal information we collect when you register on login may include the following address (“Personal Information”):
- Your name, contact number, and email address.
Collection of Your Source IP Address/Location Information
We may collect and store location information about you associated with your account that you volunteer. Except for the collection of your source IP address which may disclose the location of your device at the time you access.
Collection of Personal Information Through Social Media Platforms or Using Your Social Media Logon
When you interact with any Proquest Nutrition page or account on a social media platform, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID. However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms. If you publish your social media profile to Proquest Nutrition, we may collect personal information that you make available as part of that profile.
How We Use Your Information:
You can browse our Websites, download our App, without telling us anything personal about yourself. But we need some Personal Information to provide you with the extended support. For example, we can’t ship your order if we don’t know your address. Your Personal Information also helps us provide personalized support. We use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to:
- Process a purchase made online.
- Process a return or exchange of a previously purchased item.
- Assist you with questions about products, delivery, billing or other issues.
- Facilitate an easier, customized online when you register on our Website or App give us your preferences.
- Improve product offerings or services.
- Send email receipts, order confirmations and delivery confirmations.
- Send customized mailings and emails with special offers and information.
- Enable posting and follow-up of customer comments, reviews and suggestions.
- Confirm your identity to help prevent fraud or theft.
- Administer your participation in a contest, survey, or other event.
- Evaluate, improve and administer our services and products.
Use of Your Location Information
Further, we use your location information specifically to:
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Website and App, to achieve purchasing patterns as well as targeted communication.
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Proquest Nutrition or its service providers may retain Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Policy Changes and Getting More Information
- From time to time, we may modify or amend this Privacy Statement in order to comply with new laws or regulations or to reflect changes in our business practices. Any changes in our policies will be communicated on this page. Changes may be made at any time, without prior notice. However, we send an email describing any changes.
- If you have any questions about our handling of Personal Information, you may e-mail us at: email@example.com, call us toll-free at +91 90152 00222 or send correspondence to:
- When you contact our customer service you may provide us with your name, email address, information on your request and optionally with your telephone number.
- We collect and process this Personal Data to assist you with questions about products, delivery, billing or other issues.
Retention Of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period to comply with the applicable statute of limitations or if otherwise required under applicable law.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through the Services against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
ACCOUNT DATA RETENTION
If you hold an account with Proquest Nutrition, we do not delete the data in your account, unless we receive a request from you to do so. You are responsible for the control and time periods for which you retain this data. There are controls in your account where you can delete data.
Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your Bodybuilding.com account).
Data Access and Portability
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format.
Refusal of service
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.