Proquest Advanced Whey Protein contains whey isolate as the primary protein source. A superior blend of whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate helps in increasing lean muscle mass . Each serving (33g) provides 26.4g fast absorbing protein ,7g of BCAA aids muscle tissue formation , 4.6g of Glutamine & Glutamic acid for hydrating , fueling muscle cells and maximising recovery ,26 essential vitamins and Minerals releases optimum and steady amounts of protein for bodybuilding.Enriched with probiotic ,boost immunity and DigeZyme® , a multi-enzyme blend helps in digestion & absorption of protein, carbs & fat in the body .
Proquest Advanced Whey Protein has been formulated not only for hard core gym enthusiasts but for all levels of sports enthusiasts from avid weekend warriors to casual gym goers as a part of overall active lifestyle, as it comes loaded with Isolate whey which increases blood amino acids and effectively increases muscle size and strength after resistance training. Whey Protein stimulates the the synthesis of Lean Muscle Tissue under resting conditions, which is accounted because of its high concentration of BCAAs particularly Leucine.
Single serving (33g) of Proquest Advanced Whey Protein offers:
• 26.4g of high quality fast absorbing protein helps in increasing muscle size, strength and endurance
• 13.3g of EAA & 7g of BCAA enhance protein synthesis, gain lean mass, prevent muscle soreness and help in faster muscle recovery
• Amino acid profile includes 8 EAAs, 6 conditional AAs and 4 non-essential AAs
• 4.6 g of Glutamine & Glutamic acid per serving helps in faster muscle recovery, increase muscle growth and improves immunity
• Added vitamins & minerals to fulfill micro-nutrients needs
• With DigeZyme®, supports protein utilisation ,proper digestion & absorption of macro & micronutrients. •Digezyme is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation • Contains no added sugar
• Comes in 4 distinctive flavours – Vanilla Cream , Milk Chocolate , Cookies N’ Cream & Alphono Mango
DOSAGE: Mix one scoop (33 g) in 220 ml cold water/milk in shaker or blender for a shake. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desire flavour and consistency. Take 1-2 servings per day to gain lean muscle mass. Best time to consume a protein shake is within 30 minutes after your workout.